- Compact, high performance two-way ceiling speaker
- High power 40 Watt - maximum SPL 104 dB
- Frequency response from 75 Hz –to 15 kHz
- Brilliant for music and vocal propagation
- Very smooth off-axis response - usable out to 120° (-6dB)
- Fast, integral hardware
- Distributed audio/public address system
- Component for commercial and retail
- Hotels, shopping malls
- Education and religious establishments
- Hospitals and conference rooms
- Restaurants and bars
The CSC MI 820 is a two-way, coaxial ceiling speaker having a 8” LF with a coaxially mounted tweeter to provide that extra clarity. This full range ceiling speaker is designed to provide exceptional sound reinforcement and is perfect for any public space which requires that extra low frequency extension. It features a powerful 8” (200 mm) low frequency driver and a coaxially mounted tweeter. The LF driver is coupled with the high frequency transducer through an optimally designed crossover. Its superb Off-axis coverage blends with seamless intelligibility.
Excellent for most music and voice applications, it is capable of delivering incredible sound without any base masking. MI 820 is made using moisture resistant materials for safe use in restaurants, commercial spaces, malls and spaces where power and a no compromise quality is required. Paint them to match the décor and they disappear, leaving you with nothing but high performance sound. Installation of MI 820 is easy - cut one hole, feed the wires, and simply drop the speaker in.