- Night clubs
- Live performances
- Dedicated subwoofer low frequency extension.
- Compact, high-performance, reflex loaded single 21" infra subwoofer.
- Cabinet braced internally to eliminate any cabinet resonances.
- Suitable for use in fixed installation and mobile application.
- Easy to install.
- Can retrofit into existing venues.
- Rubber feet.
RRI 21s is a specially designed subwoofer to provide that extra low frequency extension which most subwoofers do not offer. This infra subwoofer employs a long excursion 1400 watt, single 21" double suspension low frequency driver. Designed to reproduce the lowest octave to take away all the stress from the kick subwoofer, RRI 21s is perfect for live band performances and dance clubs. Crafted and reinforced in 18 mm birch plywood, it is designed using reflex loading construction with no cabinet resonance.
For demanding applications, the CSC Maestro MS 26 controller is configured to perform and its EQ and limiter functions are preloaded in the controller. RRH 218s, RR 215s and RR 212s are a perfect match for RRI 21s.